Pc Richards - TV purchased to raise funds for Charity DAMAGED
My company purchased a 40" Sony TV from PCRichards...they shipped it in nothing but the TV box.
The screen when turned on had spider cracks all through the screen... even the batteries for the remote were dented (never seen that before). This was all due to the poor way PCRichards shipped the product. We took in over 480 toys for Toys for Tots and this was the Grand Prize...
definitely not GRAND and they will do nothing to replace or satisfy.
From the long list, I am not alone in my frustrations.We spend over $1000 dollars a year on items of this type, we will never order anything from PCRichards again and I will discourge anyone else from doing so.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sony Lcd Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "It burnt top of the dome and melted .i had to unplug it because it stayed hot ..and now they wont do anything about it!!! J59909@yahoo.com..615 -585-1091..u should Stand behind..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."