I purchased a washer from PC Richard couple weeks ago.Delivery was made as scheduled.
I have no complains about the appliance but I do have a complain about the installer. There were two gentleman came in which one was very friendly but the installer was a rude person with an attitude and he was acting as a wise guy. I was trying to describe the drain hose as dirty water line. I did not remember the actual word drain hose as English is not my native language.
He said "its not called dirty water line. It is drain hose" I Didnt like his behaviour as a customer. He should have been more polite.
I am kind of disappointed with the delivery service not the salesman or the product.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "There is a man who is scamming women for money, say from Australia but claims to live in oregon he goes by the name..."
- "Sears is a nightmare company. An example is we had to replace 4 dehumidifiers that lasted 1-2 years. I tried to contact headquarters, but ended up speaking with people in..."
- "This company is horrible. It misled me by saying it was a risk free offer to try their pills. I paid $15 try to their product. I..."