I purchased a washer from PC Richard couple weeks ago.Delivery was made as scheduled.
I have no complains about the appliance but I do have a complain about the installer. There were two gentleman came in which one was very friendly but the installer was a rude person with an attitude and he was acting as a wise guy. I was trying to describe the drain hose as dirty water line. I did not remember the actual word drain hose as English is not my native language.
He said "its not called dirty water line. It is drain hose" I Didnt like his behaviour as a customer. He should have been more polite.
I am kind of disappointed with the delivery service not the salesman or the product.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
You May Also Like
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "My brother is having Lockridge homes build his home. I go over there at different times of the day and week. Noone is ever working. Broken window. The electrical panel..."
- "The Riverhead Town Board has approved a resolution to take legal action against a Baiting Hollow property that town officials allege is acting as an illegal dog shelter. The board gave..."
- "There is a man who is scamming women for money, say from Australia but claims to live in oregon he goes by the name..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."