I purchased a washer from PC Richard couple weeks ago.Delivery was made as scheduled.
I have no complains about the appliance but I do have a complain about the installer. There were two gentleman came in which one was very friendly but the installer was a rude person with an attitude and he was acting as a wise guy. I was trying to describe the drain hose as dirty water line. I did not remember the actual word drain hose as English is not my native language.
He said "its not called dirty water line. It is drain hose" I Didnt like his behaviour as a customer. He should have been more polite.
I am kind of disappointed with the delivery service not the salesman or the product.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "My company purchased a 40" Sony TV from PCRichards... they shipped it in nothing but the TV box. The screen when turned on had spider cracks all through the screen......"
- "This company is horrible. It misled me by saying it was a risk free offer to try their pills. I paid $15 try to their product. I..."
- "The builder for the Charlotte NC area Sux. Does not care if WORK is done or done right. Never responds or answers phone or returns calls. DO NOT GET..."
- "Ordered a Azalea Bonsai plant for my MOm for Mother's Day. She called to tell me rec'd a 4 inch dirty potted plant that looked like a ***,..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."