I purchased an Avanti top freezer and bottom fridge.The door on the refrigerator wont close properly and the hinge sticks out of the unit near the wall.
This normally would be unsafe but the unit is next to the wall. I was told that the problem would be resolved in a week. It is now three weeks and no word from PC Richard or Avanti. I paid full price for the unit and it was a floor model.
I now have second thoughts about using this store in the future and I am into electronics and such.What is this 100 word minimum for?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Avanti Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."