I purchased an Avanti top freezer and bottom fridge.The door on the refrigerator wont close properly and the hinge sticks out of the unit near the wall.
This normally would be unsafe but the unit is next to the wall. I was told that the problem would be resolved in a week. It is now three weeks and no word from PC Richard or Avanti. I paid full price for the unit and it was a floor model.
I now have second thoughts about using this store in the future and I am into electronics and such.What is this 100 word minimum for?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Avanti Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."