I purchased an Avanti top freezer and bottom fridge.The door on the refrigerator wont close properly and the hinge sticks out of the unit near the wall.
This normally would be unsafe but the unit is next to the wall. I was told that the problem would be resolved in a week. It is now three weeks and no word from PC Richard or Avanti. I paid full price for the unit and it was a floor model.
I now have second thoughts about using this store in the future and I am into electronics and such.What is this 100 word minimum for?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Avanti Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."