i have used pc richard and son's GE credit card to purchase some product twice.when i bought this product from the store i was never told that i have pay the full amount back in the promotional period.
i always thought it will the regular finance charge after the promotion expired on sept 2008 which was the billing cycle. now i am charged $246.01 as deferred interest charge. i tried to calling to few times and every time i was told i need to speak to a supervisor but the customer service rep said they are having technical difficulty to transfer my call and they wont provide a phone number to call them directly. this is going on from last two weeks.
today finally a customer service rep got someone one on the phone saying its the supervisor, the supervisor said she could not do anything about it and my account was closed yesterday, mean while i did ask them to close my account, i was trying to negotiate it so i dont have to pay such big amount. she also mentioned it was noted on my last billing statement to pay the full amount but i never saw it on my billing statement.
then she said it was one of those fine small font which i believe anyone would normally avoid reading.so i have lost $246.01
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ge Credit Card
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- " Recently walked in with pre-existing knowledge of EXACTLY what I wanted from this location. I chose a sectional set, a queen bed set, and dinette set. Pretty nice haul. When..."
- "On Sunday April 17th. We took our SUV to Sam’s Club in Temple, Texas to have all 4 tires installed. The following Sat morning, April 23rd, my husband..."
- "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I had 5 nights with my family. We were 2 adults and 2 kids and everyone loved the hotel. Food was great, lots of choice for everyone. Loved the a..."
- "BEWARE OF THIS SALON AND THE OWNER!!!! Well, I haven't heard anything from Sheldeez salon in Herndon until I just found out the owner, Art Robinson was trying to have my..."
- "This club in San Angelo it a money thief and don't care what happen at the gym I will be working out and they don't even care if you fall..."