PC Richards - Pc richard and son is a rip off
i have used pc richard and son's GE credit card to purchase some product twice.when i bought this product from the store i was never told that i have pay the full amount back in the promotional period.
i always thought it will the regular finance charge after the promotion expired on sept 2008 which was the billing cycle. now i am charged $246.01 as deferred interest charge. i tried to calling to few times and every time i was told i need to speak to a supervisor but the customer service rep said they are having technical difficulty to transfer my call and they wont provide a phone number to call them directly. this is going on from last two weeks.
today finally a customer service rep got someone one on the phone saying its the supervisor, the supervisor said she could not do anything about it and my account was closed yesterday, mean while i did ask them to close my account, i was trying to negotiate it so i dont have to pay such big amount. she also mentioned it was noted on my last billing statement to pay the full amount but i never saw it on my billing statement.
then she said it was one of those fine small font which i believe anyone would normally avoid reading.so i have lost $246.01
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Dear Mr. Jim Millerborg (Sam's Club; Wichita Kansas 316-945-3010)My name is Kimberly Vu-Childrey and I'm just one of Sam's customers. I have purchased and IPod-touch on 01/18/2010, with the 2yr..."
- "i have provided proof and photo but they keep say give me time thing start on last year dec i inform nick tan area A district manager that someone is bring..."
- "My husband and I had all new windows & doors, puchased at Lowes and installed by Lowes, put in our home approximately 2 years ago. ALL of the windows have..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I placed a $3700 order that was received damaged. Never even removed it from the truck since the trucker wouldn't allow it until his bill was signed. I emailed AND..."
- "couple of months back we went and it was the this guy, who was deaf, but the end result of my photos was also poor quality. I was afraid to..."
- "I was demolished on December 2, 2015 by an erratic Estes driver on interstate 79 in western Pennsylvania. When the state police responded they immediately put a B.O.L.O. for the..."