PC Richards - Pc richard and son is a rip off
i have used pc richard and son's GE credit card to purchase some product twice.when i bought this product from the store i was never told that i have pay the full amount back in the promotional period.
i always thought it will the regular finance charge after the promotion expired on sept 2008 which was the billing cycle. now i am charged $246.01 as deferred interest charge. i tried to calling to few times and every time i was told i need to speak to a supervisor but the customer service rep said they are having technical difficulty to transfer my call and they wont provide a phone number to call them directly. this is going on from last two weeks.
today finally a customer service rep got someone one on the phone saying its the supervisor, the supervisor said she could not do anything about it and my account was closed yesterday, mean while i did ask them to close my account, i was trying to negotiate it so i dont have to pay such big amount. she also mentioned it was noted on my last billing statement to pay the full amount but i never saw it on my billing statement.
then she said it was one of those fine small font which i believe anyone would normally avoid reading.so i have lost $246.01
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Terrible place to purchase from. We bought a 60 inch plasma television ($1350) and on the receipt that we sign when we paid with our credit card they have a..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "Customer Service is as bad as I've ever dealt with to date!!! I received a Boyd's pepper stock for my TC Encore and the buttstock and forearm don't even remotely match...."
- "I bought a 12 pack of regular Pepsi at Kroger and after I purchased it we put the cans into the refrigerator and days later open them and found out..."
- "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "My boyfriend ordered 2 about 3 weeks ago. He sued western union for the payment . I later saw all the awful reviews and told him what I..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."