i have used pc richard and son's GE credit card to purchase some product twice.when i bought this product from the store i was never told that i have pay the full amount back in the promotional period.
i always thought it will the regular finance charge after the promotion expired on sept 2008 which was the billing cycle. now i am charged $246.01 as deferred interest charge. i tried to calling to few times and every time i was told i need to speak to a supervisor but the customer service rep said they are having technical difficulty to transfer my call and they wont provide a phone number to call them directly. this is going on from last two weeks.
today finally a customer service rep got someone one on the phone saying its the supervisor, the supervisor said she could not do anything about it and my account was closed yesterday, mean while i did ask them to close my account, i was trying to negotiate it so i dont have to pay such big amount. she also mentioned it was noted on my last billing statement to pay the full amount but i never saw it on my billing statement.
then she said it was one of those fine small font which i believe anyone would normally avoid reading.so i have lost $246.01
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ge Credit Card
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Drawer unit ordered online. Arrived in a big box. Looked like original packaging. Opened to discover the whole thing beat up. Posted the following review for the product on their..."
- "Date: 10/09/2014 Management Walmart 10th Ave N. Palm Springs Fl. 33461 Gentlemen, On 10/08/2014, I ate a sandwich made from Tuna salad purchased from your store. The tuna contained foreign objects some of which I ingested. I..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Purchased two full size couches with recliners built in and matching recliner which were special ordered in 'leather'. I ordered two full size couches as my living room is large..."
- "We purchased a chair & ottoman, a sofa and a loveseat approximately 20 years ago based on H & C's reputation as a quality furniture manufacturer. The loveseat is..."
- "I want to cancel my order but it is already shipped i want to cancel because i have one already btw i've double my order but same item 1.) Order #..."